The Luc Hoffmann Institute is looking for a paid intern to work at ICLEI on climate mitigation and adaptation pathways for cities.
The intern will support ICLEI in consolidating their databases on inventories, commitments and actions made by cities pursuing climate change mitigation and adaption pathways.
The intern will also work with the Luc Hoffmann Institute fellow working on a project identifying leverage points for low footprint pathways. Finally, the intern will support the Luc Hoffmann Institute, WWF, and ICLEI for their preparations to present the results of the above mentioned project at the UN Habitats III conference in Quito, Ecuador.
- 4 – 6 monts paid Internship at ICLEI in Bonn.
- Masters in environmental, social, political or economics sciences.
- Expertise with working on large databases and good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access.
- Knowledge of climate change mitigation methodologies.
- Candidates must have a student visa, working permit, or residency to be in Europe.
For further information please contact Malika Virah-Sawmy, Research Lead, Sustainable Consumption and Production at firstname.lastname@example.org