The Luc Hoffmann Institute is recruiting a Manager for Innovation and Business Development for a fixed period of six months.
The institute is currently looking into formalising its own business model around incubation and acceleration of projects and is exploring various revenue streams for the non-profit sector. We are looking for an MBA graduate or person with equivalent business experience to fill a position with the following tasks:
- Helping to develop the final business model, funding and transition plan for the institute
- Undergo desktop research as required, including market analysis
- Engage directly with external stakeholders, including potential partners and similar outfits, to gather knowledge and expand the institute’s network, including through informal interviews
- Draft relevant reports and papers in support of the institute business model
- Engage with institute project owners to further refine the institute’s own portfolio of projects
- Engage and support innovators outside the institute, in particular in the ideation and incubation phases of project development, in developing the projects
- Lead on setting up and running ‘Innovation Challenges’ on key issues for the institute
- Support on other areas as necessary
The full job description and details of how to apply are available here.
Deadline for applications: 10 April 2019.